Klook.com

Saturday, August 6, 2016

, , ,

Mamamoo tries to copy Umji's scene in GFriend's latest MV

Original




Conclusion: Just let Mamamoo do their own styleㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-I literally bursted out laughing when I saw thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wheein is so pretty in a charming way..

-It was so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Anyway, Umji is so pretty<3

-Hul.. Wheein looks so pretty..

-I went 'Huk' when I saw Wheein.. She's so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hwasaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That is so Mamamooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sour expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Mamamoo is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Don't do thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's fine, don't do that. Just act like you usually do in real life, guysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I should start to watch their Showtimeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There goes Mamamoo againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so funny, I like them so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's actually my first time liking a girl group so much like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like them so muchㅋㅋ

-Mamamoo is exploding with their own charmsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I laughed so hard when I saw this, I thought I was going to faintㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com