Klook.com

Saturday, August 6, 2016

,

How to get noticed by your bias in their concerts

It works
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-I would die if Park Chanyeol looks at me like that.. He's so handsome..

-Wow.. Unbelievableㅋㅋㅋ

-What in the worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm going crazyㅋㅋ

-Such a nice tips!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, I should've done thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. I want to try thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I would try to do this the next time I go to a concert!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, this is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so jealous of the OPㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That means I have to get the ticket for the standing section first..

-I would definitely do this..

-It really works~~ㅎㅎㅎ

-Legends onlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, I literally bursted out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I almost got hit by my momㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So eye-catchingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You have to get a nice spot to get noticedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com