Klook.com

Friday, August 5, 2016

, ,

This picture will prove that Taeyeon is a vampire

Where did all of those 5 years go..?


-Whoa.. She doesn't change at all..

-She looks younger in 2016 for me.. It's so amazing..

-Hul.. She really doesn't change a bit..

-I guess I'm the only one who agesㅠㅠㅠ

-I would believe it if you say that those pictures were taken in the same day and she just changed her clothes..

-Where the hell did all of those 5 years go..

-I guess I'm the only one who ages during all of those 5 years..

-She looks younger in the right picture...

-Hul..

-There's no other difference except the fact that she has gotten much prettier..  How could this happenㅠㅠ She's so freaking pretty..

-Taengoo has always been pretty and will always be..

-She's a doll.. So freaking prettyㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She's not a humanㅠㅠ

-She's a fairyㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. This makes absolutely no sense..

-She looks way much healthier these days..

-No one knows if you lie that the right picture was taken in 2011 and vice versa..

-I'm trembling for real.. She doesn't age at all..
trazy.com