Klook.com

Friday, August 5, 2016

, , ,

Netizens suspect this drama writer as a fan of a certain idol (ft. 10.10)

I was watching the VOD of W that my friend told me to watch and there's something that caught my eyes..

(The writer left a comment for her fans, her username is: Soonyoung&Minkyung)

Soonyoung??
Me: *bewildered*

10.10???
Me: *bewildered*
 
10.10 Soonyoung is..
Him.
 Seventeen's Hoshi!!!
 
I don't know much about this since I don't go on internet as much as I used to before..
But it seems like there are some fans who already noticed this earlier than I did..
I'm just predicting things, there's a possibility that this is wrong!!
And there was one time where Very Nice was played on after the drama ends.. Please send me the link so I can put it in this post!
 
 
-Hul..
 
-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-What.. Writer-nim!!!
 
-I should start watching W from now on!!
 
-I'm so proudㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-I was so shocked when I discovered this yesterday..
 
-Minkyung is the name of one of Soonyoung's relatives.. Seems like she really likes him, hoho..
 
-Hul.. Writer-nim.. Say the name..

-That's right.. There was a show promoting about this drama but suddenly Very Nice was on the screen, I was so shockedㅋㅋㅋ

-It's been a long time since I decided to start following a drama^^..

-Hul.. Is she really a fan of Soonyoung's? So fascinating..
 
-As expected.. My husband's popularity is seriously the best..
 
-I don't think that clock was set up that way because of the writer.. It must be one of the property staffs..
 
-Huk??
 
-Omo!!
 
-How could you even notice that..
 
-No it's not after the drama ends.. But it was one of the press conference and they were talking with Very Nice turned on as the BGM!

trazy.com