Klook.com

Friday, August 5, 2016

, , ,

Examples of distinct and nice features (re: even their shadows are celebrities)

Han Hyojoo

Seventeen's Jun


-*Me and My Boyfriend

-Nose really does play an important role..

-There's a similarity between them.. They both have nice noses! I'm saving my money..

-I thought you uploaded the wrong picture for a secondㅋㅋㅋ

-Even their shadows are celebritiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-...?? I didn't expect to see Jun and Jeonghan here.. Ah.. So handsome.. And Han Hyojoo is seriously so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Han Hyojoo's side profile.. It's to die for..

-Han Hyojoo is so prettyㅠㅠㅠ Look at her aura..

-Junhui's nose is an art..

-Moon Junhuiㅠㅠㅠ He's so handsome it looks like he came from the other dimension if you see him in real life..

-I knew the person in the first picture is Han Hyojoo just by looking at her shadow..

-Whoa.. Even his shadow looks handsome..

-Whoa.. Han Hyojoo is so pretty..

-They look like paintings..

-I knew it was Junhui just by looking at his shadowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow..
trazy.com