Klook.com

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Review of RIIZE's Get a Guitar

 

It doesn't have the typical powerful sound, difficult technique, or grand world-building that now have become the unique characteristic of SM Ent.'s rookie groups. The only things driving the song are the playful guitar sound and the members' voices. Even the casual invitation, 'Lightly sling it over your shoulder and give it a go,' even comes off provocatively. Despite the very classic bluesy progression, the top line persistently hits the blue notes, keeping the tension strong and makes the song never feels stale. This song reminds me to the image of a classic boy band while retains the slouchy performance style of modern K-pop. By focusing on the essence, they have succeeded in bringing the public's attention back to boy groups, making this a meaningful single.

theqoo

-Get a Guitar was a really shocking release. Memories was good too. It's a shame that they next releases since then are not as good as these ones.

-Not to mention that the choreography is also very cool.

-Agreed. I still listen to Get a Guitar nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Get a Guitar is the only song from RIIZE that I've listened to. I truly loved the vibes. Their other songs are sadly not my cup of tea.

-After its release, this song has been in my playlist for a whole year and I still dont' get tired of it. It's really fascinating.

-I wish they would release another song like Get a Guitar. It's the best song they have ever released so far.

-This is exactly why I only listen to Memories and Get a Guitar.

-Even after checking out their other songs, Get a Guitar is still the best one for me. It's really well made.

-It's very trendy and also has a high-quality at the same time. Not to mention that the choreography is also very good.

-I like RIIZE... They have great songs.

-I love every single thing about Get a Guitar.

-Even the song feels so RIIZE-ish.

-I haven't heard this song, now I'm curious about it. I guess I'm gonna have to check it out later.

-Get a Guitar is still on the chartsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's such a great songㅋㅋ

trazy.com