Klook.com

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Byun Yohan watches couples fight on the street

 

I'm a bit hesitant to say this myself, but I can't stand injustice. It’s okay if someone criticizes me, but when people insult someone weaker, someone not present, or women, I can’t tolerate it. If I’m walking by and see a man and woman having a fight, my manager and I stop and watch because if things go wrong, it could escalate into dating violence.

theqoo

-This is what a real man is.

-Seriously, though... In foreign countries, people would stop and ask the woman if they need help, even at the slightest sign. I felt like that didn't exist in our country. Byun Yohan is a real man.

-He's sooooo cool.

-Can we clone men like him instead of those useless guys?

-I love him instantly. He's such a cool guy.

-So cool. I hope Byun Yohan becomes even more successful.

-Real men like him is like a rare breed in Korea now.

-He’s like Go Jungwoo himself.

-His face is totally my type... And even his personality is perfect too.

-My love for him keeps growing.

-Who is this man? He’s so cool.

-This should be the normal reaction, though…

-He’s handsome and has a good personalityㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe people are thinking he's cool for reacting the normal wayㅋㅋ

-He’s a good actor, and he has a good personality too.

-This should be the norm... But he's truly cool.

-He's exactly the type of men that's hard to find these days.

trazy.com