Klook.com

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

,

NewJeans' Minji: "This is a song I used to listen to in elementary school... So nostalgicㅠㅠ"

 

?

theqoo

-Wasn't this song released like... yesterday?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is a song that came out when I was in 11th gradeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh wow... It was released when she was in elementary school.

-That song was released when I was hunting for a job... I drank a lot back thenㅜㅠ

-I can only laugh to see thisㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

-This song came out when I was already in college, though...ㅜ

-Whoa... She's a baby.

-To me, that song is considered as a new release...

-This song was released in my second year of college... So Minji was born in 2004...? This song was released when she was in 6th grade...?

-It feels like it was just yesterday when this song was released...

-All these Ahjummas in the comment sections....

-? I was a job seeker at that time...ㅠ

-I was in graduate school when this song came out...

-I was already a fossil in college when this song came out...

-Isn't it a song that came out the day before yesterday? ( ᵕ̩̩ㅅᵕ̩̩ )

trazy.com