Klook.com

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Aespa's Instagram feed looks a bit crazy right now

 

Super strong iron taste

theqoo

-This is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So f*cking cool.

-Tastes like Fe.

-I'm craving for more. Give me moreㅠㅠ

-This is very outstanding. With each comeback, they go from a strong iron taste to an ultimate iron taste. And now, they're coming back with the final ultimate iron taste. I didn't expect this comeback to be more iron-ish than Supernova.

-I freaking love this.

-I'm really looking forward to thisㅠㅠㅠ

-This is way beyond iron. They're starting to give off cobra venom nowㅋㅋ

-Ningning is insane

-Something really big is coming.

-My iron supplement is here.

-When is Aespa's comeback?

-I feel like this comeback will have stronger iron taste than Armageddon.

-Aespa is truly SM Ent.'s masterpiece.

-You can always trust Aespa when it comes to music.

-Genius.

-Steel-spa...💜

trazy.com