Klook.com

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

, ,

Seo Inguk to pair up with Blackpink's Jisoo in a romance drama ... Cast in 'Monthly Boyfriend'

 

According to the broadcasting industry on the 10th, Seo Inguk has been cast as the male lead in drama 'Monthly Boyfriend.' The drama revolves around the concept of subscribing to a boyfriend in a virtual world, with the romance transitioning from virtual to reality. The drama is directed by Kim Jungsik, who is known for his previous works, 'Work Later, Drink Now,' 'Strong Woman Kang Namsoon', and 'No Gain No Love' that is currently airing.

Previously, 'Monthly Boyfriend' had already attracted attention when it was announced that Jisoo would be playing the female lead.

https://naver.me/GoDiAVow

theqoo

-I've always wanted to see Seo Inguk starring in a rom-com. The visual of this drama would be amazing if he's paired with Jisoo.

-It somehow feels new and I like it.

-Jisoo is taking on more and more projects.

-Looks like Jisoo is planning to focus more on acting now. 

-Jisoo has so many upcoming projects. However, I think the two of them somehow don't suit each other. 

-Wow, they don't match, but I think we'll have to see how they look together on screen before judging. You never know about chemistry until they start acting togetherㅋㅋ

-The visuals are great.

-I can't quite picture them together.

-Seo Inguk's dramas are always fun. 

-Since Seo Inguk is starring in this drama, I'll at least give. ita tryㅋㅋ

-Seo Inguk's good at acting in the romance genre, so I'm looking forward to it.

-I wish Seo Inguk hadn't taken this role... I wanted him to do something else.

trazy.com