Klook.com

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

,

IU x DAY6 Congratulations

 

 

theqoo

-This is crazy. It's my favorite song ever!!!!!!

-I freaking love thisㅜㅜ

-I love the transition from YoungK’s rap to IU’s part

-Huk... Finally

-I f*cking love this... Let's make this song climb back up to the music charts!!

-Looks like this song is going to climb back up to the music charts

-I’m going crazy because it’s so good

-IU's voice is a treasure... This is so goodㅠㅠ

-Ah... I can't believe this is really happening.

-Whoa... I f*cking love it. I knew her voice would suit Congratulations well.

-Hul, this is my favorite songㅠㅠㅠ

-Let's make this song popular againㅠㅠ I love Congratulations. somuch

-I can't believe IU is actually singing Congratulations. I f*cking love itㅠㅠ

-Whoa... I didn't expect this, but she suits this song really well.



 

trazy.com