Klook.com

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Ma Dongseok: "Disrespectful actors? After filming 70 movies, I've never encountered one"

 

When asked, "Have you encountered actors that behave rudely on set?" Ma Dongseok responded, "I don't know if it's because I'm lucky or anything, but no, I haven't. Of course, I've heard a few stories from people around me. But on the sets I've been on, I've never met an actor like that. I've filmed almost 70 movies and I have never encountered an actor like that." He added with a smile," Even if I did come across such an actor, I generally try not to get angry. I'd probably quietly address the issue. I'm not someone who gets angry easily."

https://v.daum.net/v/20160618122934577

theqoo

-I heard Ma Dongseok doesn’t even face racism abroad.

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to be born either as Cha Eunwoo or Ma Dongseok in my next life.

-Who would dare behave rudely in front of you.....

-I'm so jealous of him....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's good at controlling his anger.

-My dream is to be Ma Dongseokㅠ

-Do you really not know the reason behind that?ㄷㄷ

-Who would dare...?

-If they act up in front of you, they're f*ckd... I'm so jealous.

-Getting scolded quietly by Ma Dongseok sounds even scariesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to be like Ma Dongseok... I want to look strong.

-Even people who has no manners would find some in front of you

-I mean, look at his biceps. You don't have any other options but show respect.

-Obviously...

-Reminds me of Kang Hodongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com