Klook.com

Saturday, September 14, 2024

,

How DAY6's Happy climbs back up to the music charts

 

For real, DAY6 should at least buy NMIXX a meal 

Before the video was posted

After the video was posted

theqoo

-Oh, that's also how I discovered this song. I have been listening to it ever since.

-I thought it was the video of Wonpil cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'I just want to live easily~~'

-I also started listening to Happy after watching that videoㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah, I first realized how good the song was after seeing that video trending here.

-It's like the algorithm blessed that song because it keeps popping up.

-I first discovered this song from that video on Youtube. I immediately loved the song, so I looked it up.

-Ah, so this is how it became popular again... I've been listening to Happy the most since it was first released, so when it suddenly blew up, I was like 'Oh?'

-Hul... I agree. This video and also that one video of Wonpil crying.

-Sullyoon has an amazing face and voice.

-What's the name of the girl who sang first?

-Jiwoo is so cute.

-Thank you, NMIXX~

-Thanks to NMIXX, I get to discover such a great songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, so this was the reason?ㅋㅋㅋ It's my favorite song of DAY6, I was so surprised when it blew up

trazy.com