Klook.com

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

,

Even fans are having difficulties to choose their favorite hair color on Giselle

Team black hair

Team dark brown hair

Team peanut butter hair

Team red hair

Team the recently popular platinum blonde hair

Team somewhere in between orange and blonde hair

theqoo

-I'm team black hair

-I think she looks the best with blonde or black hair

-I'm team peanut butter hair

-I love her 'somewhere in between orange and blonde hair' during Drama era

-I'm team dark brown hair

-Dark brown!!!!

-I'm team black hair!! But she also looks beautiful with platinum blonde hair

-She looks elegant with dark brown hair

-I think she suits dark brown hair the bestㅋㅋㅋ But my personal favorite is black hair.

-She looked absolutely gorgeous with dark brown hair...

-Giselle looks the best with dark brown hair

-Ah, it's really a dilemmaㅠ

-Aeri looks the best with black hair

-My preference is black, but dark brown seems to suit her really well??

trazy.com