Klook.com

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Celebrities photos from back in the day that went viral

1. Shin Minah's nail polish - Chanel La Vernis 203

(Even the dupe, Skinfood Grapefruit Juice, went viral) 

2. Han Yeseul's eyeshadow - MAC Soba

2. Suzy's lipstick - MAC Chili

4. Son Yejin's curly cardigan - many online shopping malls started selling similar-looking cardigans

(In addition, a lot of hair salons blog posted about what kind of perm she had in this picture)

5. Park Siyeon's eyeshadow - Bobbi Brown Heather

6. Lee Hyori's lipstick - MAC Peachstock

7. Lee Youngah's highlighter - Dior Glam Pink Beam

8. Song Hyekyo's lipstick - MAC Please Me

9. Kim Hyesoo - Makeup Forever Star Powder 947

10. Eugene's Cha Cha Tint

theqoo

-I still have Bobbi Brown Heather and Dior Glam at home ㅎㅎ

-The color of Shin Minah's nail polish didn’t come out like that for me ㅠㅠ Maybe it needs that kind of lighting. I’m a disaster with nails ㅠㅠ

-I still have MAC Soba and Grapefruit Juiceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wasn’t Lee Youngah’s highlighter from Armani?ㅋㅋㅋ I think Suzy actually used something other than Chili, but I don’t remember

-MAC Please Me turns into a "you can leave early" color when I wear it

-I remember Jeon Jihyun’s lipstick from "My Love from the Star" went viral

-I bought MAC Soba, MAC Chili, and MAC Please Meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bought Chili after seeing that, but I heard Suzy didn’t use Chili ㅠㅠㅋㅋ

-I followed the trend and bought MAC Chiliㅋㅋㅋ

-MAC Chili was really somethingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember Yujin Chacha Tint caused a craze almost immediately after that picture came out

-For me, it was Son Naeun's leggings...

-I was still in middle school when all of that happened, so I only remember buying Skinfood's nail polish

-I still use MAC Soba nowㅋㅋㅋ


trazy.com