Klook.com

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

[HARPER'S BAZAAR] The Youtube Shorts that explain why the whole world is head over heels for Byun Wooseok

 

They even used RIIZE's 'One Kiss' as the background musicㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(The picture I posted is my favorite one)

theqoo

-Harper's Bazaar, give us more

-ㅠㅠㅠ Give us moreㅠㅠ

-He's really handsome

-Ha, I'm losing my mind over Byun Wooseok lately

-He's so annoyingly handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, what's going on, this is insane

-This is driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm fainting.... I think I'm losing my mind

-His face, damn, it's crazy

-His smile is driving me crazy

-So cute, I'm losing it

-I have to watch this while clutching my heart...

-Give us more, please

-This is so goodㅠㅠ

-I'm struggling here ㅜㅜㅜ

-I think I'm going crazy because I like it so much ㅜㅜ

-Wow, this is it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Harper's Bazaar, you're the best, give us more

-Wow, this is seriously insane






trazy.com