Klook.com

Friday, June 14, 2024

, ,

Taeyeon's remarks that caused a controversy

I love pineapple pizza. I usually order the ones with pineapple on purpose.

theqoo 

-An expert in taste.

-As expected, legends don't disappoint!

-Taeyeon, why? But I still love you.

-No, no, no! ㅠ

-As expected, Taeyeon🍍🍕

-No, seriously, pineapple pizza is a revolution! A successful one at that! 

-She knows what's good.

-As expected, she eats well and sings incredibly well.

-I love pineapple pizza too, Taengoo.

-Taengoo... 😣

-I agree, Unnie.

-Someone who eats so little can't have a good palate.

-Is she perhaps a mint chocolate lover too?

-If she says it's delicious, then it is delicious.

-I also add extra pineapple when I eat it. She truly knows what's good.

-Taengoo, I'm disappointedㅜ 

trazy.com