Klook.com

Friday, June 14, 2024

, ,

Full clip of RM 'Saxophone' celebration performance at Jin's military discharge

 

theqoo

-I'm going to watch this whenever I'm feeling downㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is he like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So funny. Has he always been good at playing saxophone?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He might come out playing a fanfare at his own military dischargeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I laugh every time I see it on my feedㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know RM could be this funny.

-I burst out laughing every time I see thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I guess he wanted to show off because he's good at itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is BTS always like this??? Why are they so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His footwork makes it really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-When will this ever stop being funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOur leader is indeed the best

-He's so adorable

-He's so cute, it's driving me insane...

-Why is there even a full clip of this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funny how his two other teammates are hugging like a couple amidst all of thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love thisㅠㅠ This made me really happyㅠㅠㅠ











trazy.com