Klook.com

Monday, January 1, 2024

Today, K-pop idols are dancing on the stage of the NHK Joint Concert featuring YOASOBI.

 아니 무슨 홍백가합전 요아소비 아이돌 부르는데 좌 뉴진스 우 세븐틴 후방 트와이스에 아쿠아역 하시모토 칸나 루비역 아노 이럼

theqoo 

-Top K-pop idols dancing as backup dancers to an anime theme... Is this right?

-Going there as backup dancers at the year-end event... What's their pride? Money must be the most important.

-Even I, who's not a fan, can tell it's wrong... Why are they doing that?

-Seeing the title "JK-Pop" annoys me. lol.

-They're top K-pop idols after all... It's so disappointing to see them groveling on a stage in Japan, especially when no one even knows who they are from the Korean perspective. And they're doing that instead of appearing on year-end broadcasts in Korea.

-This is weird... Why are our idols working as backup dancers?

-There's something off... There are things that don't look right.

-When it comes to money, there's no pride or anything else, as expected of money-loving HYBE.

-My idol behaving like this gives me second thoughts.

-If this was a year-end stage in Korea, they would have set it up so nicely... Why is it like this? Do the fans really not mind this?

-I usually don't leave negative comments about celebrities, but this is so out of place... Watching it makes me feel weird and very uncomfortable. Why did they have to go and do that at the end of the year?

-All those idols are really popular, so why put them as mere backup dancers? I feel bad for the idols.

-I have my favorite idol there, and I really don't like this...

-Honestly, I feel betrayed by those groups. Why are they doing this on a Japanese year-end stage???

trazy.com