Klook.com

Friday, December 22, 2023

, ,

Rain♥Kim Tae-hee ... "Looks are Important, I Have Both My Ideal Type and 100 Million"

The first question was, 'On Christmas day, a perfect date with your ideal type, or a 100 million won event. Where would you go?' Kwon Eun-bi chose a 'date with the ideal type.' Rain responded, "Sorry, but I've got both," and KCM replied with a laugh, saying, "Unlucky."

Continuing to ask about the ideal type, Kwon Eun-bi stated, "I like someone who has a soft and gentle appearance like tofu. In reality, I prefer someone whose personality matches mine, and it's enjoyable to be with. It's important to have someone who understands me rather than just a good-looking face. Looks don't last forever," she revealed.

To this, Rain commented, "Looks last long. (Appearance) is important," making everyone burst into laughter. Kwon Eun-bi jokingly responded, "He's the most enviable person. Must be nice. How does it feel?"

theqoo

-If it's Kim Tae-hee's face... oh, just looking at her face would make my stomach feel full already

-Pay more taxes and do more good deeds, Rain

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even if she doesn't wash for a week, Kim Tae-hee would still be Kim Tae-hee... so jealous.

-Is he good at fighting?

-If I married Kim Tae-hee, I'd probably tattoo "Kim Tae-hee's husband" on my forehead.

-How happy would you be to see Kim Tae-hee's face every morning... so jealous!

-That's right, he has every rights to say thatㅎㅎ

-This is not just boasting; it's a fact that can't be refuted... 

-How did they get married, seriously ㅡㅡ.

-Take good care of Tae-hee unnie.

-During military service, he caused trouble by dating every weekend, and the entertainment soldier system was abolished due to issues like this.

trazy.com