Klook.com

Sunday, July 9, 2023

, ,

The thing that Minho does during SHINee's encore stage

 He keeps showing the trophy to the sky



Thanks to him SHINee is always together
Fans are touched and tearing up to see this...🥺


-I'm not even a fan, but I'm tearing up to see thisㅠㅠㅠ

-Minho-ya...ㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations, SHINee

-Jonghyun-ah, congratulations on SHINee's 15th debut anniversary...

-Kim Jonghyun, congratulations on your win. You're seeing this, right? I love you

-5 years have passed so fast... Congratulations to SHINee and all of their fans!!!

-I love how Minho always thinks of Jonghyun...

-I'm sure he always thinks of Jonghyun on every happy occasion... That's what I do. Congratulations on your win!!!

-Jonghyun-ah, you're seeing this, right!?? Congratulations SHINee!

-Minho-ya, thank you for always taking care of Jonghyun

-I'm tearing up to see this. Jonghyun-ah, how are you there?

-Jonghyun-ah, I miss you...

-I'm cryingㅜㅜ I really miss Jonghyun. These days, I often imagine how it would be if the 5 of them were still togetherㅜㅜ

-SHINee deserves all of the happiness in the world...

-Jonghyun will forever be a part of SHINeeㅠㅠㅠ

 

trazy.com