Klook.com

Monday, April 17, 2023

, ,

The similarity in small details of Taemin and Lee Gikwang's solo concept

 














Taemin's album was released 2 years ago
Lee Gikwang's album was released just today


-I think it seems similar in the picture, but it would be more accurate to watch both videos to confirm...

-That's something people always say when a male solo singer comes up with a sexy+androgynous concept like this...ㅎ

-Lee Gikwang is seriously so handsome...

-It just looks like a common concept to me

-I don't think so. The car scene and the cropped hoodie are really common these days. You can compare their concepts to any other male idols' concepts and say it's plagiarism. 

-It does look similar, but the question is... Is that a really unique concept? I've seen it way too many times

-Isn't it common for male idols to have this kind of concept?

-It does look similar. I'm a fan of a male solo singer and I disagree that this is the image they always come up with 'sexy concept'. You can portray that concept in different ways. 

-What...? I think this looks similar. This concept is not common at all.

-You can tell that Gikwang is using Taemin's concept for reference...

-Maybe their albums were directed by the same person...?

-It's the most f*cking common image for male idols with strong concept...

trazy.com