Klook.com

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

, , , , , , , , ,

There are only 6 artists in SM Ent. who have released full albums

 

Taemin (SHINee)

2016.02.23 1st Full Album: Press It
2017.10.16 2nd Full Album: MOVE
2020.09.07 3rd Full Album: Never Gonna Dance Again: Act 1
2020.11.09 4th Full Album: Never Gonna Dance Again: Act 2

Jonghyun (SHINee)

2016.05.24 1st Full Album: She Is
2018.01.24 2nd Full Album: Poet | Artist

Taeyeon (SNSD)

2017.02.28 1st Full Album: My Voice
2019.10.28 2nd Full Album: Purpose
2022.02.14 3rd Full Album: INVU

Key (SHINee)

2018.11.26 1st Full Album: FACE
2022.08.30 2nd Full Album: Gasoline

Yesung (Super Junior)

2023.01.25 1st Full Album: Sensory Flows

Onew (SHINee)

2023.03.06 1st Full Album: Circle

+According to SM Ent. Yearly Plan, Kyuhyun (Super Junior) will also be releasing a full album this year.

There are a lot of SM Ent. artists who have released mini-albums, though. It's probably because the time it takes to prepare mini-albums are much shorter than full-albums. Besides, mini-albums are also less of work than full-albums.


-Key's 1st Full Album is a gem. I mean, his other full album is also really good. But I freaking love his 1st Full Album.

-Taemin has a lot of hit songs...

-You guys have to check out Key's 1st Full Album...

-Whoa... I can't believe Kyuhyun still doesn't have any full albums...

-I know all of the songs from Taeyeon's full albums...

-I still can't believe that Kyuhyun only has mini albums and no full albums at all...

-I'm wondering if Baekhyun will release any full albums within this year...

-The quality of Jonghyun, Taemin, and Key's full-albums are crazy... They're really good...

-I didn't know Onew released a full album... I'm gonna go check it out...

-All of Taeyeon's full albums are gems, with no exceptions...

-4 out of 5 SHINee's members have released full-albums. That's amazing.

-I hope Kyuhyun will release his full album as soon as possible. I'm really looking forward to it.

-You can always trust Taemin when he releases albums...

-Kyuhyun himself said that he wants mini albums, that's why... I heard he's releasing a full album this year, I can't wait...

-I'm not a fan but I got Key's 1st full album on repeat...
trazy.com