Klook.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

, , , ,

Yook Sungjae and Yeonwoo's kiss scene is more vulgar than expected


They don't have a love-line in this drama, she's not the female lead character. The kiss was impulsive, therefore it looks sloppy and rushed.

Yes, they are BTOB's Yook Sungjae and Momoland's ex member Yeonwoo




-Even on the neck...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks vulgar but... it also looks awkwardㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... That was Yeonwoo??

-I didn't expect him to throw her on the bed. I was really shocked when I saw this sceneㅋㅋ

-It looks adorable because the two of them look really stiffㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks awkwardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What...? I thought the lead characters were Yook Sungjae and Jung Chaeyeon?? Why is he kissing Yeonwoo??

-The kiss scene doesn't look sexy at all because they look awkward...

-Yook Sungjae still looks adorable to meㅋㅋㅋ That's why I don't find this kiss scene sexy

-Sungjae's neck and ears are really red. It's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like I shouldn't have watched this scene...

-I can't bring myself to watch this scene because I'm a Kpop fanㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not their fans, but I feel like I know them... So I can't watch itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't that a bed scene at this point?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com