Klook.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Pretending to be an idol's secret girlfriend sounds so f*cking fun

 

Ah... Pretending to be an idol's secret girlfriend sounds so f*cking un

I should go to Treasure's concert and enter the venue 5 minutes after it starts, wearing a minibag while having my face covered.

You should leave quietly before they finish performing their last song. It will look 2x more real if you walk behind security as if you're following them. 

You should also sit on the 2nd floor, holding a flower bouquet instead of a lightstick, and look busy scrolling Instagram.

theqoo

-That's exactly the thing that idols' attention-seeker non-celebrity girlfriends doㅋㅋㅋ It's f*cking funny how fans know really well about thisㅋㅋㅋ

-Holding a flower bouquet and busy scrolling Instagramㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're standing out even f*cking more that way. Anyone can tell they're suspicious and looking for attention

-This is f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You can only do this if you have the 'face and body' for it...

-I have actually seen someone doing these things in a concertㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even your existence is a secret to the idol himself...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's a secret, even the idol himself doesn't know that you're his girlfriendㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What is the flower bouquet for? Are they going to give it to their boyfriends after the concert ends? Or do they receive it from their boyfriends before the concert starts?

-I'd love to participate, but I'd fail because I don't want to miss the concert, not even for 5 minutes.

-I guess this is exactly why I can't date idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-If I did this, I would just be 'a fan who's late to the concert'...

trazy.com