Klook.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

,

An actress crying because her co-worker sent her a coffee truck

 She was really touched and cried, then everyone comforted her

theqoo 

-I wonder why she denied the rumors when it's clear that she loves him that much? Is she scared because they got caught? Then why didn't they keep it lowkey?

-I'm not even a fan, but this enrages me. This couple is full of gimmickㅋㅋㅋ

-They really should get married at this point. What are they going to do if they break up?ㅠㅠ

-They look cute together. I hope they'll get married and last forever.

-I'm getting secondhand embarrassment...

-It's funny to imagine her asking someone to film this and then proceed to post this on her account herself...ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's very amazing for her to act this way and then denied all the dating rumors...

-She cried because the coffee truck looked really prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who is she...? Is she getting all this hate because she's dating an idol?

-And yet she still denied the dating rumors...?? I just don't understand

-She was the one who couldn't keep it lowkey and yet she was also the one who denied the dating rumors. She's making the guy look like a complete idiot, it's ridiculous.

-It shocks me to know that she's a '94liner. Her boyfriend is a lot younger than her.

-I don't mind if my idols are in relationships, as long as it's not with someone like her... Oh Gosh

trazy.com