Klook.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

, ,

"Do you have the time in your schedule?" Drama production teams are after Jang Wonyoung

A lot of drama scripts are aiming for Jang Wonyoung right now. Though she has no experience in acting, production teams are risking to cast Jang Wonyoung. 

A production team crew said, "Jang Wonyoung is now the model of the telecommunication company that made Seolhyun become an icon. It's enough to show that Jang Wonyoung has the potential to become a big star and issue. You can quickly become a hot topic just by recruiting Jang Wonyoung." 

He revealed, "A lot of script-writers use Jang Wonyoung as their inspiration to write scripts." However, it will be difficult to see Jang Wonyoung star on either big or small screens because her schedule is packed with IVE's promotions, filming various CFs, etc."

Another crew added, "As overseas activities, which previously stopped due to the pandemic, resume now, I think it will be difficult to see Jang Wonyoung promoting outside of IVE. Especially for her to star in dramas since that requires her to film for at least a few months. That's almost impossible."

He continued, "However, Jang Wonyoung is still the no. 1 celebrity that a lot of script-writers and directors want to cast."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000319857

theqoo

-I think it's too early for her to debut as an actress, but I do hope she'll consider thatㅠㅠ She's really charming and good with her facial expressions, so I'm looking forward to it

-Wonyoung looks really gorgeous in Hanbok, I personally hope she'll play the role of a princess in a historical dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't wait for the day Wonyoung debut as an actress. I'm rooting for anything she does!!

-I'm willing to wait for 10 years to see Annyeongz debut as actresses... Please take the opportunity if you have the chanceㅠㅠ

-I want to see her star in a romance-comedy drama...

-Why am I already looking forward to this? I hope she'll consider becoming an actressㅋㅋ

-I think Wonyoung will do great in anything she does...

-I really want to see her star in a drama, but I think it'll be difficult for now because she's really busyㅠㅠ

-I'm sure she'd be a great actress...

-She has every right to choose to become an actress or not. But I personally would really love to see her as an actressㅎㅎ

-I hope she'll star in dramas like Dream High...

trazy.com