Klook.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

My ex-boyfriend contacted me because I was in Itaewon

 

Hey, are you in an accident?

I don't mean to get back together. I'm just bothered. And also worried.

(Missed call)

Oh Gosh... Looks like you're in an accident...

Rest in peace... I hope you'll be fine there...

OK. I have a girlfriend now and I only contacted you because it bothered me.

Judging by how you declined my phone calls, it looks like you're still alive.

pann
[+340][-8]

1. [+198][-2] It hasn't even been 5 minutes since he texted. He made his own judgment and texted 'Rest in peace', bullshit...

2. [+185][-3] Whoa... It's a good thing you broke up with him

3. [+144][-1] 'OK. I have a girlfriend now'. Such a bullshitㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+110][-2] What does he do? He's a f*cking rude loser...

5. [+41][-0] It didn't cross his mind that the OP could've not replied because she blocked his number?ㅋㅋㅋ Look at him making his own judgment and saying 'Rest in peace' kind of bullshit

6. [+31][-1] Where did you meet this guy who's sick in the head? Did you meet him when you do a volunteer work in a psychiatric hospital?

trazy.com