Klook.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

, ,

Why do you hate Haewon?

 I just don't f*cking understand. I'm asking because I see a lot of hate posts about her here.
She's a great singer and more than that, she's just as great as the main dancer. 
She also has a great variety show skill, amazing leadership, and she's freaking pretty.
What is it about her that you hate that much?


[+131][-102]

1. [+147][-42] It's okay. If a celebrity gets a lot of hate posts on this site, it means that they're popular. All of my friends like Haewon. 

2. [+112][-0] They just want to vent their anger. I like Oh Haewon because she seems to be a hard-worker but strangely, she gets a lot of hate on this site. That's what makes me want to support her even more.

3. [+82][-2] People on this site hate her because she's famous. She's getting positive reactions on other online communities besides Pann. She's also one of the top popular members in the fandom. 

4. [+16][-2] She only gets hate on this site. All of my friends like her because she's beautiful and funny. 

5. [+15][-0] Pann users seem to really hate idols who are funny, have great variety show skill, and either great dancers or singersㅋㅋㅋ I don't understand them either.
trazy.com