Klook.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

The BJ who helped more than 10 people in Itaewon, what kind of person he's like in real life...

"Helped people one by one with his bare hands" ... Who is the 'Righteous BJ' in the middle of the Itaewon tragedy? 


I would like to thank everyone who has been worrying and rooting for me.
I'm praying for the quick recovery of all people who were injured in the Itaewon tragedy.
And may those who sadly have left us rest in peace. 

Vegeta is really cool these days. He helped people to push their cars and move furniture in cafes during the heavy rain. I f*cking like himㄷㄷㄷ

Whoa, he's a righteous person. He's a boring BJ, but in real life, he's actually a really kind person. I knew he was going to get recognition for his good deeds one day. 

Vegeta is a person who does a lot of good deeds. He helped people to push their cars during the flooding. He also helped people to move furniture in a cafe even when it was flooded with water. He's so f*cking kind. 

He was a hero for helping people while chanting, 'one more person! one more person!' in a situation where people were literally fighting to stay alive. I hope all of the good deeds he has done will not be distorted by people just because he's a BJ.

Guys, he used to work as a kindergarten teacher before he became a BJ. That's why he's really kind. That's also why he gets hate from people, saying that his shows are boring because they're PG Ratedㅠㅠ

The only thing people talk about is how kind he has always been


-I hope he'll move to Youtube and be successful!!!

-Come to Youtube, you already have one new subscriber here

-I wonder if he went to the hospital to get checked up after the accident. I'm really grateful for himㅠㅠ

-If I were in that situation, I probably would've only thought about myself. I think he's really amazing for what he did. 

-It's funny how it doesn't change their mind that his shows are boringㅋㅋㅋ

-He's a really amazing person

-That one fan who didn't change their mind and still thinks his shows are boring...

-I'm worried he might develop PTSD through this accident. I hope he's okay both physically and mentally. I wish him a speedy recovery.

-Someone told him that they didn't want to be filmed and he switched off his camera right away...

-Knowing that he doesn't do provocative shows makes me respect him even more...

-It's terrifying to see these people digging up his past like this... It's such a relief that he's a good person, though

trazy.com