Klook.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Netizens found the man with the rabbit headband "It's not me, I have a proof"

 This guy claims, "My friends and I are being witch-hunted. It's true that I was wearing a rabbit headband and went to Itaewon that day. But the accident happened after my friends and I left Itaewon. I have proof." The earliest report of the accident was at 10:15PM and this guy was already at Itaewon subway station at 09:55PM and arrived at Hapjeong subway station at 10:17PM. He says, "I understand there must be some misunderstandings, but I hope people will stop the witch-hunting." He also says that he will be taking legal action against people who have spread false rumors about him. 

On the 1st, he says, "Netizens say there is a group of 5 to 6 people who started pushing other people. That day, I went to Itaewon with just one friend. It was really crowded there, so we decided to move to Hapjeong station. It's true that I went through the alley, but people were not pushing each other at that time. I feel so wronged. I'm currently on my way to Itaewon subway station to see the CCTV recordings and other evidence that I did not push anyone."



-Do you guys seriously think only one or two people there with rabbit headbands? Let's just leave the investigation to the police.

-I heard the perpetrator was wearing a white rabbit headband, not black

-Oh Gosh, it's such a relief that he took the subway...

-It's such a relief that he has proof. I can't imagine what could've happened if he didn't.

-What made these netizens believe that they could catch the actual person? Just wait for the police to do their job

-Do you seriously think out of hundreds of thousands of people, there's only 1 guy who wears a rabbit headband...?

-I knew this would happen...

-I'm sure the police are doing their job, let's just wait quietly...

-I'm sure the police will investigate and find them. Let's not accuse innocent people like this.

-What are these people doing... So ignorant and stupid.

-Why are you wrongfully accusing an innocent person?


trazy.com