Klook.com

Thursday, October 20, 2022

, ,

LE SSERAFIM Kim Chaewon's fancam that is currently gaining a lot of RTs on Twitter

 

The way she blinks to 'Anti ti ti ti' on beatㅋㅋ 


It's really fun to watch her fancam because she has various facial expressions


-Looks like she was born to become an idol...

-She's in her element for this comeback...

-Kim Chaewon... She's good at dancing, singing, rapping, and even facial expressions??

-Her hairstyle, makeup, and outfit in that fancam are all flawless. Even her blush-on suits her really well. She looks so pretty.

-It's such a good thing that she joined HYBE...

-I want to see more of her fancams. I hope she will recover as soon as possible so that she can perform againㅠㅠ

-I personally think she's the best performer in 4 Gen...

-It looks like she came out of the womb saying, 'I'm going to be an idol!' 

-Isn't she a genius?

-She's not only beautiful but also talented and charming. She's amazing.

-She looks really pretty in the thumbnail...

-F*ck... I think I'm going to start becoming her fan...

-She suits LE SSERAFIM's color really well...

-I've always thought she's outstanding since she was still in IZONE...ㅋㅋㅋ

-My eyes started twitching when I tried to follow her. I had to wash my face to stop the twitching, f*ck...

trazy.com