Klook.com

Sunday, August 14, 2022

What is the drama that's perfect from the start until the end?

 I personally think it's Oh My Ghost. It's my favorite drama ever. Every single episode is so fun to watch, I really enjoy watching it.

And also The Moon Embracing The Sun.

I have never felt the same way with other dramas.

instiz

-Signalㅠㅠ

-Stove League, Stranger 1

-Life on Mars, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

-Mr. Sunshine

-Kill Me Heal Me, Our Beloved Summer

-When The Camellia Blooms, Our Beloved Summer

-Six Flying Dragons

-My Mister

-Signal, Find Me in Your Memory

-I Can Hear Your Voice

-Goblin, Stranger, Signal

-Find Me in Your Memory

-Stove League, Stranger, Signal, Life on Mars

-It's Okay It's Love

-My Mister, Law School, Signal, My Love From The Stars, The Moon Embracing The Sun

trazy.com