Klook.com

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Is showing off underwear a fashion trend among K-Idols?

 





Fashion trends these days are really variative


-It's been quite a while, actually...

-I've seen a lot of male idols with this trend, but not with female idols. Is it a trend now?

-This reminds me of Justin Bieber's pants trend when I was in primary school. Is this the same thing?

-It's not only trending among idols. It's a fashion trend now!

-I've seen a lot of male idols with this fashion. I think it's just starting to become a trend among female idols after Miu Miu launched their low-rise collections.

-I'm really not curious about what kind of underwear you're wearingㅠㅠ Keep it inside your pants...

-I honestly do not like this fashion trend... It doesn't even look pretty at all...

-I don't know about female idols, but I've seen a lot of male idols with this fashion trend...

-Some of my friends have been dressing like this lately. I had no idea it was a fashion trend.

-I just don't see anything cute from this fashion trend. Do non-celebrities dress like this too nowadays?

-It only looks nice because they're idols. A shy non-celebrity like me can't even imagine going out dressed like this. 
  ㄴ*Whisper* Your underwear is showing...

trazy.com