Klook.com

Sunday, August 7, 2022

, ,

???: COVID-19 outbreak happened when NewJeans' Hyein was in primary school... This makes me realize our f*cking age gap...

'When I was in primary school, there was MERS outbreak...'

theqoo 

-I was in my first year of college when MERS outbreak happenedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-When I was in primary school, there was Swine Flu...

-What...? I was in primary school when SARS outbreak happened and 9th grade when Swine Flu happened...ㅠㅠㅠ MERS outbreak occurred when I was in college. All of you in the comment section are really youngㅠㅠ

-Swine Flu happened when I was in primary school, MERS when I was in high school, and COVID-19 when I became an adult...

-When did SARS outbreak happen...? 2003...?

-Swine Flu happened when I was in college...

-Does that mean Hyein is in middle school now?

-I don't remember any other outbreaks besides Corona...

-MERS outbreak happened when you guys were in primary school?? I was in college when it happened...

-Whoa... I remember wearing masks every time I go to work because of MERS outbreak. What's going on here?

-You guys remember the outbreak that happened when you were in primary school...??

-...ㅎㅎI'd rather not say anything...

-SARS outbreak happened when I was already in college...

trazy.com