Klook.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

,

IU's answer that totally shocked netizens

 

Which superpower would you like to have?

Not having to eat vs Not gaining weight no matter how much you eat


The answer to that question was revealed today

5
4
3
2
1



Not having to eat, if it means that I can control my appetite.
There are times when I don't know what to eat and there is a lot of food waste I have to take care of. If I don't have an appetite, wouldn't it be comfortable to be able to live without having to eat?

I was so shocked that like a pig, I ordered a fried chicken after hearing her answer. 

1. I can understand IU's answer
2. I will never understand IU's answer

I personally choose #1


-#2 because eating delicious food brings me joy

-#1 because I think it'll be comfortable to be able to live without having to eat

-#1 If I can live without having to eat, then I'm not eating. I'm very lazy to eat.

-#2 I'm the type of person who lives to eat...

-#1 You can save more money and time if you don't eat. You can seek joy in other things anyway.

-#1 I want to use the time I use to eat for something else

-#2 but I can totally understand her. But I'm still going to choose #2 because food brings me happiness.

-#1 It's very stressful to think about what you're going to eat everyday

-#1 You get lazy when you live alone

-#2 I live and earn money so that I can eat

-#1 with no doubt, if I can live and be healthy without having to eat

-#2 I feel happy when I eat delicious food...

-#1 I'm too lazy to eat. I have to prepare food 2 to 3 times in a day. It's wasting my time.

-#1 I'm too lazy, even though I love food. 







trazy.com