Klook.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

,

Who do you think is the main character in My Liberation Notes?

1. Yeom Gi-jung 


2. Yeom Chang-hee

3. Yeom Mi-jung

4. Mr. Gu


-Aren't they all the main characters?

-Changhee. I've watched the drama until the 16th episode and I think Changhee is the main character.

-The whole drama is about the three siblings, but if I really had to choose one, I think it's Changhee

-Changhee. I feel like everything that the script-writers want to say is delivered through Changhee's lines.

-If I really had to choose one, it's Mijung. But I feel more affectionate towards Changhee.

-They are all the main characters. For the few first episodes, it focuses on Mijung. And in the few last episodes, it focuses on Changhee.

-From the title, you can already tell that the main character is Mijung. But I like the story line they have for Changhee, too.

-I think it's Mijung for the few first episodes and then it shifts to Changhee.

-I thought Mijung was the main character, but after finishing the drama, I think the main character is Changhee.

-I think Mijung and Mr. Gu are the main characters

-I think it's Changhee, after finishing the whole drama

-I think it's Mijung, however Mr. Gu has a big influence in this drama







trazy.com