Klook.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

, ,

An idol's response when a fan told her that there was someone behind her

Fan: There's someone behind you

Siyeon: πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ’£ 

Siyeon: Not anymore

Dream Catcher's Siyeon

theqoo

-I feel like she's going to be a great actress

-So f*cking charming

-Oh Gosh, I like herγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Idols must be so tired of that jokeγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I don't understand why they still make that joke

-Hul... Her voice sounds really nice

-She's so coolγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ It's my first time seeing her and I already like her

-She's really adorableγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-The best thing I've seen todayγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-It's my first time seeing her but I'm already in love with herγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-There's literally no one in Dream Catcher who's not funnyγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-I really want to be her friendγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-She's a strong womanγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-Why can't I stop watching that clip?γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

trazy.com