Klook.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The divided opinions about women when on their periods

I eat more than usual because my appetite is increasing vs I eat less than usual because I don't have any appetites

I personally don't have any appetites when I'm on my period lately. But when I have an appetite, I eat two times more than I usually eat.


-I usually have no appetite when I'm on my premenstrual syndrome, but then I have a huge appetite when the period comes

-Before my period comes, I have a big appetite and eat a lot. But once it starts, I no longer have any appetites because of the stomachache...

-I don't have any appetites when I'm on my period. I don't know how it feels like to crave for sweet things when I'm on my period.

-I don't have any appetites, I just eat whatever I see. 

-My period doesn't affect my appetites at all...

-I don't like chocolates, but I eat them a lot when I'm on my period

-I don't have any appetite and I just don't want to eat at all when I'm on my period

-Strangely, I think of food like instant noodles, tteokbokki, fire noodles when I'm on my premenstrual syndrome. But I don't have any appetites once the period comes. 

-I have a huge appetite when I'm on my period, I could eat any sweet things I could think of.

-No appetite... I just don't get hungry even though I haven't eaten all day.

-I have no appetite. I just feel bloated and full all the time despite not eating anything.

-No appetite. I don't even drink water when I'm on my period.

 

trazy.com