Klook.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

,

aespa The 2nd Mini Album 'Girls' -> 2022.07.08





-They're finally having a comeback. I can't wait.

-They're already dropping teasers for their comeback that will be released in July?? I'm looking forward to it, anyway~

-I'm really looking forward to their comeback because all of Aespa's songs are totally my style!!!

-Will they also release the English song they performed at Coachella? I really want to listen to the full version of that...

-This is f*cking crazy, I love it!! Take me to Kwangya!!! I love the fart-like sound effect in the end!!

-You have no idea how long I've been waiting for their comeback!!!! Finallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... Why do I feel like they have comebacks a lot?? I love it, thoughㅎㅎ I can't wait

-I was like... 'Their comeback is in July, why are they releasing the teasers now?' and then I realized it's already June...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've been listening to their whole discography from Black Mamba to Savage as I wait for their comebackㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My heart is beating so f*cking fast right now...

-I was expecting for a full album, thoughㅠㅠ

trazy.com