Klook.com

Sunday, May 22, 2022

, ,

Kim Garam violence, 'Do you have disability because your mom has one?'

 Hello. I used to be in the same class with Kim Garam back in 7th grade. I once accidentally dropped her pencil case, so I picked it up and apologized to her. She said, 'Do you have a disability because your mom has one? Are you blind? Don't go around if you're blind' etc. The next day, I got picked on by her friends and also received attacks on my Facebook page. I want to get back to her because I found it unfair, but I'm afraid they'll get revenge on me so I didn't. Can you post this on my behalf? I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable.

The head company made us shut our mouths. Hybe found the school where the victim, Yoo Eunseo, went to and made them shut their mouths.

[+2,298][-21]

1. [+887][-4] It gets me goosebumps how the company actually went to look to the school. Does every employee in that company have no conscience? They might have their kids, or maybe nieces or nephews, go to that school. Do they not feel any remorse when they go to find that school? Who came up with the idea to go to school and make the students shut their mouths? It's too much

2. [+763][-3] And they're still saying that she's the victim? Try to cover the whole sky with the palm of your hand if you can

3. [+691][-2] I bet Garam wouldn't even remember that she did such a thing. Because she's used to starting fights and causing problems regardless of time and place.

4. [+190][-1] This testimony from Garam's school colleague
'You would curse at me, call your friends, tell me to kneel in the hallway, and throw shopping bags at me every day. I remember that one day you ruined the whole mood during a math class and swore at herㅋㅋ'

5. [+149][-0] If a child has a disability because their parents have one, just imagine how evil of a satan Kim Garam's must be to give birth to such a monster.

6. [+135][-1] What is Kim Garam's relation to Hybe?

7. [+82][-0] I mean... They could've just kicked Kim Garam out. Why bother looking for students?
trazy.com