Klook.com

Monday, September 20, 2021

,

Squid Game to have broken a new record as Korean Netflix show


It ranks #3, right above Money Heist, with 562 points.
The record was held by Sweet Home before with 428 points. 
It ranks #5 in the United States and #6 in the United Kingdom


Regardless of any comments out there, I'm really happy to see a Korean show achieving a lot of things!

theqoo 

-Whoa... I didn't really like the show, though.

-Sweet Home is so much better than this show

-I wasn't expecting a lot from this show. I didn't have any idea about the storyline when I started watching it. But I had fun watching the showㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm on the 4th episode of the show and currently concerning whether to continue watching or not. I was taken aback by the sudden sex sceneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There's a lot of divided opinions on this show. Should I watch it??

-I expected a lot from this show but it disappointed me. It didn't put me on the edge, it's not fun, it's just plain boring. 

-Hul... I really enjoyed this show even though I don't really like the genre

-I looked up the reviews of this show on Youtube and I think it sounds great. I'm going to watch it once I have timeㅋㅋㅋ

-I enjoyed this show. I watched it all in one sitting.

-It received positive reactions from other countries. Only South Korea gives negative reactions to this show. 

-I think it's a great show, all my friends think the same too

-It's a bad show... It makes you wonder if the show was really made in 2021...

-It's not that bad! It's a great show for you to watch as you kill your time! I enjoyed it!

-The reason why it receives negative reactions is because we all have seen the same story line used 10 years ago

-It's a really really bad show, poorly directed as well. But I'm happy if a Korean show achieves great things. 

-I couldn't even finish the first episode. I expected a lot because I enjoyed DP, I even watched the whole show in one-sitting. Compared to DP, this show is so much worse.

-What do you mean...? It's a great show...

trazy.com