Klook.com

Saturday, August 28, 2021

, ,

STAYC's Isa seems to have changed her eyebrows shape

 From the arched shape:







And she changes her eyebrows shape to straight for this comeback





She looks charming with either shape


-I personally like her with arched brows more, probably because I'm used to seeing her with that shapeㅠㅠㅠ However, I still like her

-Isa looks beautiful with either brow shape, but I think she looks more outstanding with arched browsㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... So that's why she looks a little bit different to me. I really like her new brow shape!

-I think the arched brows were more charming...

-I like her new brow shape!! She looks beautiful either way, thoughㅠㅠㅠ

-She's seriously so beautiful...

-Her new brow shape makes her vibes go from cheerful, playful to mysterious. I like it!

-She's the member I can't help but stare at the most in STAYC. I have never stanned a girl group before...

-It's so amazing how a brow shape can change someone that much...

-She looks more unique and beautiful with arched brows, thoughㅠㅠㅠ

-I love her arched brows. I'm sure she changed her brow shape to suit the comeback's concept, right?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's so gorgeous...

-Can she have her arched brows back?ㅠㅠ I mean, I know she looks beautiful either way, but...

-She looks beautiful with either shape but arched brows suit her the bestㅠㅠㅠ

-The company should've let her kept her arched brows, it's her characteristicㅠㅠ I mean, straight brows are too... average. I think I have never seen anyone looks beautiful with arched brows as much as Isa does. 
trazy.com