Klook.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

, ,

Nana gains hate for her long speech in an award ceremony

 

No one knows when will (I) ever get to win this precious award again. I just wanted to fully deliver how grateful I am. Do people want to hear simple and cool acceptance speech? I'm not that good with words. I can't believe I have to watch the time when I'm delivering my gratitude as I receive this great award on such a great day. It feels very strange. I hope more people will be able to congratulate somebody else's happiness. 

This is what Nana posted on her Instagram after she received hate for her long acceptance speech

Let's take a look at how long she did her speech...

Nana: 5 mins 20 sec
Lee Choohee: 3 mins 50 sec
Oh Daehwan, Lee Hanwi: 3 mins 20 sec
Kang Euntak: 3 mins
Lee Sangyeob (Excellence award), Cheon Hojin: 2 mins 40 sec
Kim Yooseok: 2 mins 30 sec
Lee Sangyi, Ye Jiwon, Oh Yoona: 2 mins 20 sec
Jung Boseok: 2 mins 10 sec
Jin Gijoo, Park Hana: 1 min 50 sec
Shin Yeeun, Son Sook, Lee Yoo Young, Lee Shinyoung, Park Sunghoon, Lee Minjung: 1 min 40 sec
Moon Woojin, Lee Sangyeob (Popularity award) Lee Jangwoo, Lee Chaeyoung, Lee Jaewook: 1 min 30 sec
Seo Jihoon, Kim Youngdae, Kim Sunyoung, Lee Jungeun, Jo Yeojung: 1 min 10 sex
Bona: 1 min
Lee Gayeon, Ahn Gil-kang: 50 sec
Jo Boa: 40 sec
Park Inhwan: 30 sec

She shared the award along with Jo Yeojung. Jo Yeojung only stood beside her, waited for her to finish, and only got to deliver her acceptance speech for 1 min
People are talking about how Jo Yeojung made her speech very simple because Nana's speech was too long...


-It was very insensitive of her, but I don't think it deserves this much hate...

-That is very selfish of her...

-I thought so when I watched the award ceremony... It's not like she won the award by herself, she shared the award with Jo Yeojung, who is a senior to her and yet she made her wait for so long. I feel so embarrassed just by watching it...

-That was very insensitive of her... Well, it's clearly not a good thing to do...

-But did she really deserve all this hate just for that??

-She had a lot to say... Why are you hating on people for the smallest things...??

-I think they should've broadcasted for a little bit longer... Is it a sin for the winner to deliver how grateful she is...?

-The problem is not about how long she did her speech. She shared the award with Jo Yeojung, who is a senior to her. The show was live-broadcasted, therefore they have limited duration for each segments. She did her speech for so long, the MC tried to remind her, but she still talked for another 1 min and 30 sec. There was somebody who clearly harmed by what she did, she's the wrong one here. It's not like she's a rookie who hasn't been in the industry for so long, I don't understand why she still doesn't get it...

-Her attitude in that Instagram post is really shocking...

-Oh Gosh... She could just post the things she didn't get to say on her Instagram, right...

-Just like how the speech is precious to you, it is also very precious to the other person you shared the awards with...
trazy.com