Klook.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

,

Kim Seonho when he was really really thin

 He has always been thin, but he lost 7kg when he played Go Jiseok in Catch The Ghost. He was really really thin... Honestly, I really liked how he looked back thenㅠㅠ Of course, I still like him even now













-He was really thin here... Look at his neck...

-He lost so much weight because he kept running aroundㅠㅠ
 ㄴI agree... There was a lot of running scenes in the dramaㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... He looks like an idol at this time...

-He's so handsome...

-How was he 34 years old in these gifs... I would believe it if someone told me he was 20 years old in these gifsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-What is the title of this drama?
 ㄴCatch The Ghost

-Go Jiseok is my favorite character everㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa, he looks really handsome... Is this a good drama? Should I watch it?
 ㄴIt gets divided opinion but despite the slow-burn in the ending, I really like the dramaㅠㅠ You need to watch it yourself, if you go to Youtube, you'll be able to see the high-lighted scenes of the drama!!

-Look at his jaw line...

-If you haven't watched this drama, you have to start watching itㅠㅠㅠ

-That's my man...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com