Klook.com

Thursday, September 10, 2020

,

The reason why female idols don't give up their high heels despite the difficult choreography they have

Your legs can look f*cking different with 9cm high heels
This makes me realize why they can't give up their high heels despite the difficult choreography they have

+I wasn't going to say this but since a lot of you asked, I'm 150cm tall and weigh 42kg


[+433][-13]

1. [+309][-30] Oh my goodness, Jang Wonyoung is really amazing. Her legs look like that even when she's just wearing flat shoes...

2. [+155][-0] Whoa...ㅋㅋㅋ Now that I look at it, there's a really huge difference and it's fascinating. Wearing high heels is painful, even when it's just 6cm. When I was in 9th grade, I didn't know better and wore high heels to hang out with my friend for a whole day. Later that day, we bought slippers and changed into them.

3. [+141][-7] You have such pretty legs...

4. [+85][-0] Rather than the pretty legs, I'm more shocked by the fact that she's only 150cm. Am I the only one?? She doesn't look 150cm tall...

5. [+40][-0] 150cm tall...? That's unbelievableㅋㅋ You totally don't look 150cm tall

trazy.com