Klook.com

Thursday, September 10, 2020

, , , ,

If you get plastic surgery to resemble these idols, you may die

The Boyz' Hyunjae

If you ask for your nose to be fixed like this, you may die






NCT's Taeyong

If you ask for your eyes to be fixed like this, you may die







[+426][-130]

1. [+215][-9] Cutie

2. [+147][-9] If you ask for your nose to be fixed so that it can be this pointed, you may die

3. [+143][-15] So pretty...

4. [+69][-2] He's having a comeback on September 21, make sure to check it out!

5. [+63][-2] His nose is just like the Mt. Everest...

6. [+60][-5] If you see him in person, you'll realize that his eyes take up almost half of his face...

7. [+52][-2] Hyunjae will be having a comeback with The Boyz on September 21, make sure to check it out<3

8. [+49][-1] Thisㅇㅇ
I brought a picture of The Boyz Hyunjae's nose and got a consultation for plastic surgery
I was so amazed after seeing Hyunjae's side profile on The Boyz's early debut days. I quickly made an appointment for a plastic surgery consultation and as soon as I showed him the picture of Hyunjae, he said that I may die if I ask him to fix my nose like that.
TMI: For my eyes, I brought a picture of New's eyes and it succeeded. No one knows I got my eyes down, it's considered successful, right?
trazy.com