Klook.com

Saturday, June 20, 2020

The unexpected idol friendships that I remember seeing when I work in a restaurant in Cheongdam-Dong

I remember the celebrities I asked autographs for when I work in a restaurantㅋㅋ

Brown Eyed Girls' JeA, 2NE1's Sandara Park, Cheetah, and Bae Yoonjung went together

Seventeen's Boo Seungkwan came with someone from Astro

Black Pink's Jisoo, Rosè and Red Velvet's Seulgi, Joy went together

Black Pink and Seventeen once went as full-groups

Ah and four members of EXO too


-I somehow can trust this post even though there's no proof...ㅋㅋㅋ Because the celebrities mentioned here have always seemed close to each other...
ㄴ(OP): I thought these combinations were really unexpected

-I think it's Moonbin, he's the same age as Seungkwanㅋㅋ

-I bet Boo Seungkwan came with Moonbin. 100% sure. 

-I can't believe Joy and Rosè are close friendsㅋㅋㅋ And Jisoo and Seulgi, too

-Seventeen went to a meat restaurant as a full group... I can't imagine how much they had on their tables...

-Sandara is indeed close with those celebrities mentioned in the postㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love Joy and Rosèㅠㅠ

-Hul... Did Jisoo, Rosè, Joy, and Seulgi visited recently?
 ㄴ(OP): It was the end of last year~~
 ㄴHulㅋㅋ The end of last year? Jisoo-Seulgi and Rosè-Joy seemed close, but it's fascinating to think that they went togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... Joy and Rosè went to have a meal together by the end of last year?? Hulㅠㅠ I love this friendhsip

-Who from EXO...? I'm curiousㅠㅠㅠ
 ㄴ(OP): Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, and Kai

-I love the friendship between Jisoo-Seulgi and Rosè-Joyㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com