Klook.com

Saturday, June 20, 2020

The scenes of Backstreet Rookies that spark controversy despite the PD's claim that it's a 'family-drama'

A kiss scene between an adult and underage character

High School girls in Karaoke

Prostitution 


 Adult manga 

The artist who draws it 

As he works on the drama-adaptation of the Webtoon, Lee Myungwoo PD aims the drama to be 'the program that a whole family could enjoy together'. 


-The last gif is just... not right. I mean, I can tolerate the other scenes but not the last one.

-Yoojung-ah, save yourself from this messㅠㅠ

-This is very sickening and disgustin. Is Yoojung's company not doing their job??

-So you're expecting families to watch this drama together...?

-It's so much worse in the drama. You're lucky it's just gifs, you can't hear what they're saying.

-This is so fucking disgusting...

-I seriously can't bring myself to watch this drama...

-What the fuck is wrong with him...

-The PD must be out of his mind to expect families to sit together and watch this drama...

-Is he really the PD who worked on The Fiery Priest?? I'm losing all my respect...

-What the fuck. This is very sickening. 

-Why are Ji Changwook and Kim Yoojung working on this kind of drama... Did no one around them warn them about this??

-I feel so bad for Yoojung. They're just using her to get more recognition.

-The more I think about it, the more disgusting it is. I would never watch this drama again.

-How... are we supposed to watch those scenes with our families...

-The female main character is an underage?? And she's dating an adult man??
trazy.com