Klook.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Hello, I’m the one who was involved when Taeyong wrote the rolling paper.


I know that this picture can’t convince you, but I hope you believe me. 

First of all, I have never spoken up my opinion about Taeyong, except for Taeyong’s apology article last year. 
Seems like there are a lot of people who mistook me as the one who wrote the other posts. But it was another classmate of Taeyong. 

After reading the post that the informant uploaded here, and also the comments. I hesitated a lot whether to write this post or not. 
Taeyong’s sister told me to keep it to myself, which I did. But after listening to the voice note, I don’t think I can keep this any longer. That’s why I’m writing this post. 

Whose side do you think the informant is on? 
I personally think, she’s not on the victim’s side. 
If she was, don’t you think that it would be the right thing for her to talk about the victims first instead of talking about herself?

It was very shocking to me. 
The informant has never contacted or asked for permission to me before posting all those stories. 
If she comes to my office, she could easily get my contact and ask for my permission. If she really cares about the victims, I wonder why she doesn’t even try to reach me. 

I think the informant thinks that she’s speaking on the victim’s behalf.
Then, I’m going to speak on Taeyong’s sister’s behalf. 

Ask me if there are things that you’re curious about. 
I will tell you everything I know about it. 
I will not talk about anything outside this topic. 

[+935][-24]

1. [+304][-2] OP: Simply put, I’m not either the informant or the victim here. The matter between Taeyong and the victims shouldn’t be intervened by other people. It wouldn’t be a matter if the victims don’t mind to talk about this publicly, but why is it the informant that speaks up about this matter publicly? I don’t want this case to be talked anymore, so please stop. This story was posted online without my permission. 

2. [+211][-2] I’m saying this just in case… I know that you guys won’t do it, but I’m worriedㅠㅠ The OP has decided to post this after concerning about it a lot, the OP is also trying their hard to answer all the questions you guys ask. So please, refrain yourself from asking difficult or rude questions. Let’s keep our manner!! I know that you guys aren’t that kind of people, but let’s be careful.

3. [+149][-2] To those who want to thank the OP, just comment below. I feel like the comments that are actually asking the OP questions are getting buried by the grateful commentsㅠㅠ I’ll delete this if you guys find this offensive. 

4[+141][-1] This is what the OP answered:
Q: How do you feel when you first saw the post?
A: If you’re talking about the rolling paper, as I’ve already said in an article, I didn’t feel offensive at all. We’ve all been thoughtless when we were younger. The thing that upsets me is the fact that the informant posted it without my agreement in the first place. 

5. [+140][-6] Hello, I’m a fellow schoolmate from Nam Seoul Middle School. I’m leaving this comment because I want to get in touch with the OP. 

6. [+131][-0] This post is being re-posted in different online communities such as Instiz, Theqoo, etc. And the comment sections are total chaos. I hope it doesn’t hurt OP’s heart. Just report those posts, we will help you to report them. 

7. [+103][-1] There are a lot of posts in Pann, Theqoo, etc, stating that Taeyong is NOT that kind of person, right? They all posted their statement alongside with proof that they went to the same school as Taeyong. But why does no one believe them until this point?

8. [+97][-0] . 
1Q: Were you friends with Taeyong?
A: Yes. Taeyong and I were classmate in the 3rd year of middle school.

2Q: How do you feel when you first saw the post?
A: If you’re talking about the rolling paper, as I’ve already said in an article, I didn’t feel offensive at all. We’ve all been thoughtless when we were younger. The thing that upsets me is the fact that the informant posted it without my agreement in the first place. 

3Q: Is it difficult for you to tell us your view on JH’s case?
A: Yes. I don’t know anything about that case

4Q: Have you ever feel offended or degraded by the thing that Taeyong wrote on the rolling paper?
A: I said that I don’t feel offended at all, but there are still people who leave hate comments because of that. I didn’t feel degraded if people mistook me as gay, but I know that what Taeyong wrote was wrong, and I can’t say anything on LGBTQ Community’s behalf if they feel offended by what he wrote. 
trazy.com